Monday, January 3, 2011

I am back :D

OK, I'll admit it. I've been remiss in posting shots from my weddings. Between adjusting to married life and raising the cutest daughter I could ask for, time just wasn't on my side. But it's a new year, right? So I've made a resolution to do better this year in updating my blog. And so I apologize to those who regularly check my blog, just in case... 
To both of you, thanks for not giving up :D

Well, it's a good time to get this blog back in shape because I just had an awesome shoot for my good friends Ton and Terri Frial. Both of them are from my community Singles for Christ, and I've had the pleasure and privilege of serving with them during my singlehood. And it gives me an immense amount of joy to be a witness as they finally realize their dreams.


More photos in my next entry. For now, I just wanted to say with joy and excitement:

i am bald. i am jasondeg. i am back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment